The FIXD (Car Health Monitor) Sensor plugs into your vehicle and connects to the free FIXD app to help you understand your vehicle
Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis – Shows why it’s on in plain English and can clear the light
- Maintenance Reminders – Get automatic alerts of scheduled maintenance and oil changes
- Monitor All Your Vehicles – Buy multiple FIXD devices and track them all in one app.
- Works with any gas-powered vehicle 1996 or newer (no all-electric or diesel). iOS and Android compatible.
- Does NOT detect Airbag, maintenance, TPMS, or ABS lights
- Buying 2 or more? Use code ‘get2’
Get notified when the check engine light comes on and see how many problems were detected.
Our algorithm determines your mileage so we can alert you when you are approaching important maintenance.
No Charging Required
Our sensor uses vehicle energy to stay charged and uses a low-energy mode so it won’t drain your battery.
Sync data wirelessly and automatically to your smartphone through bluetooth when in your vehicle.
Remotely monitor the health and status of other vehicles with a FIXD sensor.
FIXD will alert you if we have detected a problem with your vehicle.
See the manufacturer recommended maintenance timeline for your vehicle so you know when you’re due for service.
See a history of problems detected in your vehicle to keep a running log.
|Storage||To get the most value out of FIXD, we recommend leaving the sensor plugged into your vehicle at all times. This will allow the app to communicate to the sensor while you are driving so it can alert you if a problem is detected.|
|Syncing||The FIXD app will sync automatically and wirelessly to 200+ leading iOS and Android devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. You can also open the app to manually sync the app with the sensor. Syncing range: 10 feet Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
|Materials||The FIXD Sensor is made of a durable ABS plastic shell which can withstand being left in your vehicle.
|Dimensions and Weight||The FIXD sensor is small and compact and will not interfere with your regular driving. 45x40x18mm 53 grams
|Operating Power||9-16 VDC, 40~45 mA|