Vail HQ Charity Craft Fair Vendor Info
Event Website: CharityCraftFair.com
Summer Hours are in effect from June ~ August
Summer Hours: 5P – 9P
Event Location: Vail HQ | 32115 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592
Saturday, 7/6 – NOW OPEN
Saturday, 8/10 – on hold
Would you like a notification when registration begins?
Join our Meetup Group to get notified on next event!
Event & Vendor Details
|Expected Detail:||Family Friendly event with lots of fun activities for kids! Expected attendance of 500+ people.|
|Vendor Type & Size:||Full Size Booth: 10×10′ space, Canopy Allowed | $45 vendor donation required to apply.
Total 30 booths will be available. Vendors will need lights for their booths. (Energy efficient LED / CFL bulbs only to prevent power shortage)
|Vendor Fee/Donation:||Vendor fee/donation is non-refundable. Please read all terms on this page carefully & make sure you can attend the event before applying. If what you do is not listed within ‘Types of Vendors Allowed’, please comment below to make sure your application will be accepted.
– If vendor cancels 30 days prior to the event, vendor will receive a 50% refund
– If you get approved for a refund due to unique circumstance not listed on this page, you will be entitled a refund minus a 10% transaction fee. We require all vendor fees to be paid upon application. Please look out for your email receipt plus an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps. Be sure to check spam folders. If you do not respond or complete the remaining registration steps within a 48 hour period listed in the registration email, your vendor donation may be considered forfeit.If you’re not 100% sure if you’d be accepted, please search / ask using comment forms below before applying.
|Types of Vendors Allowed:||All types of Craft & Boutique Vendors are welcome. Some pre-packaged food vendors are allowed with pre-approval. We do allow MLM / Independent Consultants but there should be NO recruiting on site. (You can get their info if interested but recruiting cannot be your primary purpose.) We only allow one vendor per brand unless specifically noted otherwise. We do not allow CBD or Vitamins at Vail Event at this moment.|
|Food & Drinks Vendors:||Pre-packaged food & drinks along with a limited number of food vendors are allowed with prior approval.|
|Selection Process:||Only one vendor of each brand will be permitted in order to prevent conflict. If multiple vendors sign up for same brand, it’ll be decided based on first come, first serve. The organizer has the right to select vendors as they see fit to the particular event.|
|Vendor Space:||You will be responsible for furnishing the booth including Table, Chairs, Canopy (optional) & etc. All tables much have tablecloth.|
|Setup Time:||Setup starts at 2 Hour Prior to the Event Start Time. All Booths must be show ready by 20 Min prior to the event!|
|How to Apply:||Click on link below for the date you want to apply. EACH event will require a separate application. When applying to be a vendor, you will be required to pay your vendor fee. Afterward, please follow instruction listed on the email receipt you get for making a deposit. Otherwise all deposit is non-refundable.|
|Questions?||Have a question that’s not covered on this page? Not sure if you’d be an approved vendor? ASK using Q&A / Discussion at the bottom of the page. We check Q&A section daily and be sure to give you an answer. But please do search & read through these page as we do our best to cover all topics on this page. Thank you.|
Interested? Here’s how you can become a vendor!
(PLEASE READ below ‘IMPORTANT’ Notes before applying)
If you’re a Food/Drink or Activity vendor such as Face Painting / Balloon Animals, please reach out to us here (Select Food / Drink Vendor for an Event)
Apply for July 6th Event
Check Confirmed Vendor List at the BOTTOM of the page BEFORE applying. If you are interested in being on wait-list for a brand that’s ‘Pending’, please comment below and you’ll be wait-listed.
Apply for August 10th Event – on hold
Check Confirmed Vendor List at the BOTTOM of the page BEFORE applying.
We’ll either make announcement of selection status via email or Meetup Event page using comments. If you are selected, you typically will get a response from us within 2~3 days. Please check SPAM folder.
- CRITICAL: Add email@example.com to your contact as sometimes our emails goes to Spam folder. (Check SPAM folder if you don’t see anything on inbox)
- Once you are approved, you will get an email to the email address used to register with to finish the vendor application process. You will have a 2 day window to complete next step to reserve your spot. If you do NOT respond in those 2 days, your space may given away and you will NOT get a refund of initial deposit. Please be sure to enter CORRECT email address & check SPAM folder. This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Do Not call our office to inquire about vendor info or status. Our office team do not have any vendor related info beside what is listed here
- Use comment below if you have any questions that’s not listed on this page.
Thank you for considering becoming a vendor. Your participation benefits Diaper Aid of Southern California programs serving over 500+ children in the local area.
Terms & Conditions. All our events are on Rain or Shine unless we make announcement otherwise. Electricity is not guaranteed and any cost involved in providing electricity will be passed on to you. We reserve right to refuse or cancel vendor at any time for any reason. If we cancel your registration, we will provide you with full refund on vendor donation. Otherwise your vendor donation is non-refundable once submitted.
7/6/19 Confirmed Vendors
7/6/19 PENDING Vendors
8/10/19 Confirmed Vendors
8/10/19 PENDING Vendors
September Event Pending
Have Questions? Use comment form below. (If you’d like to sign up as a vendor, please scroll up & complete Steps listed above)