It’s the holiday season and we need your help to continue our vital emergency program: Backup Safety Net.
Did you know? Not every victim who calls the hotline gets saved. We are here to make sure that every victim who breaks their silence has a place to go!
This fundraiser drive will help us to continue our program next year. Our Backup Safety Net program provides emergency shelter to those who might have been previously turned away due to capacity or transportation issues. More about Backup Safety Net.
Here’s how you can help!
1. Participate in our ‘Run Against Domestic Violence‘.
This holiday season, we’re organizing a run! Join us for a fun activity and get a medal! Either complete the run individually or organize a group run!
Standard registration is only $20! And you can choose your course: 5K, 10K, Half marathon.
2. Not into running but want to help raise funds for Backup Safety Net?
Help us raise Holiday Funds! Each $50 donation provides a night at a motel for a mother and two children. Each person who’s willing to participate will set their own goal. (in multiples of $50) and do a donation drive.
We will provide:
– Your own donation page with your own picture of choice. (You can choose to use your own picture or not)
– Digital brochures & graphics to be used when sharing/emailing.
– Physical brochures, pins, business card, and etc. (They’re free to pickup in Anaheim or pay only for shipping) Click here to order!
– Sharing & Featuring on our own website & social network. Each fundraiser elf will be featured on our Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest account.
Send us an interest form to get started!